Outsourced Accounting and Bookkeeping
Running a business, regardless of its size, is a complicated undertaking. That's why many business owners turn to R. E. Kroll Associates, LLC, a local Northern New Jersey CPA firm, to take care of their accounting and bookkeeping needs. They've learned that outsourcing their financial functions not only saves time, but is also less expensive than maintaining an in-house staff.
Our comprehensive menu of services can be mixed and matched to suit your specific needs, and as your business grows, we'll be prepared to take on greater responsibilities to keep your time free to attend to other functions.
Call R. E. Kroll Associates, LLC at 908-840-4539 to schedule a free initial consultation. We'll take the opportunity to learn about your accounting needs and provide more information about our outsourced services, which include:
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Daily point-of-sale reconciliation and cash balance tracking
- Credit card and bank statement reconciliation
- Journal entry and general ledger maintenance
- Monthly closings
- Transaction classification, entry and verification
- Comprehensive financial statements and reports, including balance sheets and income statements
- Tax planning and preparation
- Sales rep commission tracking and reconciliation
- Fixed asset and depreciation tracking